Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Boundries!

The old flower bed. Ready for new boundries!

Here is the plan.


All in a days work.  I found the bike thrown away in the woods!
Yeah for me, I knew exactly what to do with it.

                                 My husband brought home the wheelbarrow from the dump! 
                                                        Woooohooooo! Yeah for hubby!! 
                               I made it into a Hens and Chicks Garden, with a touch of Sedum.


I found these at an antique store.  I thought they were fabulous!
They are dragonflies made with silverware handles.
How Cute!


                                           The Abandoned Bike that found a home in my garden

             I gave some mums to my girlfriend that had a new baby.  I titled it, "Mums for a New Mum."



2 comments:

  1. I love clemantis also. I love any blooming plant that is also a vine. Carolina jasmine is a favorite. Easy to root and grow.

    ReplyDelete