Wednesday, May 9, 2012

There is a first time for everything!


This is my first Vegetable Garden.  Tomatoes, Strawberries (Tarpan & Ozark),
Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Seedless Watermelon, White Cucumber.
  We already pick strawberries everyday.
My little man, Cade, loves strawberries!


I am using rocks as markers for my plants.  What a great idea, right?

Here he is helping me with my herb garden!
I am going to have to study up on the herbs and what I
can use them for and how to dry them.
I have already tasted all of the leaves, interesting flavors.
I am sure I look like a wierdo tasting plants at Lowes and Walmart.


 Here it is all mulched in.
I have sweet basil, chocolate mint, spearmint, lemon balm,
lemon verbena, german thyme, stevia, common sage.


I wanted it right in the middle of my yard. 
Therefore as the herbs spill over into the grass
we can mow over them and smell the wonderful aromas!!

Lemon balm drying in my laundry room, hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment